August 23, 2013

In the Life of DancerGal: A truly memorable night, 20th August 2013...


On 20th August 2013, I was dared to lift up my hand and ask for a hug. Initially, I was frightened, but when I remembered how much I wanted to meet this person face-to-face and everything that I ever dreamed about, I did it.

I did not hug just anyone.

I hugged NICK VUJICIC

A moment that can never be bought. A priceless and truly memorable moment. A hug from Nick Vujicic.

For the rest of my life, I will always remember that one day, the day when I when I got a hug from Nick Vujicic. The day when I cried on HIS shoulders. The day when I realized that you do not need arms to hug someone. You need sincerity and love. I remembered him whispering "I love you very much, God loves you very much". Thank you.

Kum Gheng's hands were shaking when he took this photo. It was truly amazing. 

Thank you, Kum Gheng, for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity. Truly an unforgettable moment, and all possible only thanks to Inspire.FM. Thank you once again. 


Keep living life without limits. 

Love always, 
DancerGal Sheryl! 


1 comment: