February 16, 2015

Our new beginning...

I am relieved and excited :)


So today, my parents and SammoBammo's parents met. We had the inaugural family meeting and it was pretty interesting. There were many many different topics of conversation. Of course the most important one, was about the marriage and the wedding. SB and I have already decided at the very beginning that we were gonna allow our parents (on both ends) to worry about the receptions and the cultural and traditional rituals. We will definitely come along for the ride, but today gave us a very clear picture of what our wedding will be like, which really excites me! :D

We have a long time of planning and moving forward but the most important thing on our minds are managing our ever expanding family, and since that's done, I am incredibly happy and excited.

This is a relatively short post because I need to go to bed now to get up for Bootcamp tomorrow!

Goodnight world! :D

Love,
DancerGal Sheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment