February 18, 2015

DancerGal's Pre-Reunion Dinner 2015

Prior to the 2015 reunion dinner which will be happening in my grand mother's house, I decided that since I had the time, I'll blog a bit about my pre-dinner care prep. 

As I was preparing to shower, I sorta thought that I would pamper myself. This included lighting a beautiful strawberry scented tealight candle as I got ready. :) 

Then I washed my hair with the Lush Fair Trade Honey shampoo. The smell of this thing is just so amazing. I love that after all that lathering and washing, I smell something like caramel and sweet! Only quip I have about this shampoo is that it's not available in Malaysia. Pfft. 


This was followed by the TRESemmé  Color Revitalise Conditioner. It doesn't have much of a smell, but it does the job that it says it would. I don't have too much colored hair anyway, so there's nothing to lock in, but in terms of conditioning, it does do the job and I kinda like it. 



I then washed my face using the Lush Angels on Bare Skin Facial Scrub. I absolutely adore this scrub! This is the second jar I've been using and I think that maybe I should give other scrubs a shot. Haha. I'm just loving the smell and the texture. The oatmeal and lavender really complement each other and this scrub really gives me a fresh wake up kinda look which I need at this point. Haha. Again, my ONLY quip is that I cannot get this in Malaysia. :( 


Cos I wanna feel like I just jumped out of a citrus farm, out of the 3 shower gels from Lush that I have, I chose to use the Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel. This really kinda emphasizes the fact that I need to look fresh and awake for the dinner, even though I'm not really. Haha. This shower gel helps with the fact that I need to ration them as I can't get them in Malaysia, so all you need is something like a 50-cent coin sized amount and the amount of bubbles that it creates can reach EVERY bit of your body! Amazing stuff and I smell lovely now! <3 


I have yet to do my make up, and if I have the time, I will do a get ready with me (beauty) post, either tonight or tomorrow. I'll try my best to get it done. 

Thanks for reading this! I hope you have a GREAT reunion dinner and that you usher in the Lunar New Year with a wide smile on your face because that's the BEST accessory you can have. <3 

Love always,
DancerGal Sheryl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment