September 6, 2013

In the Life of DancerGal: New Toy! :)

Last night, I got my hands on my very first Digital Single-Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera and it was the Nikon D7100 (source image below) and a lens (Nikon 55-300mm VR)
Nikon 55-300mm VR
Photo credits: www.taringa.net

Nikon D7100 with kit lens
Photo credits: www.prweb.com

I am superbly excited to take on a new journey with my new camera and I cannot wait to start blogging more photos. I am in the midst of scouting for a good watermarking app/software (other than the insanely expensive Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator) to include more photos into my blog and I am thinking of the possibility of starting on vlogs, considering that now I have part of the equipment. 

Took this trial shot this morning over breakfast... 
Do let me know in the comments below if you have any options of good watermarking apps or softwares (preferably free-of-charge)! Also, please be reminded that your comments are moderated by me to eliminate trolls from my blog. Regardless of what people might think, at the end of the day, this blog is a personal blog, to capture my personal feelings, thoughts and opinions. Comments, feedbacks (both good and bad) and questions are most welcomed. Haters aren't. 

Love always, 
DancerGal Sheryl!


No comments:

Post a Comment