December 31, 2012

Self-Reflection: #2013Resolutions

In my last post, I blogged about my personal #2012Reflections. Today, on the last day of 2012, I will be noting some of my #2013Resolutions.

Here's the thing about resolutions. To me, resolutions are not about setting insane goals that seem almost impossible to achieve, and then being demotivated or discouraged so much that you can't even be bothered to even work to achieve them. That was my mistake for the past 25 years. In 2011, I only set ONE resolution. Not only did I achieve that one goal, I also achieved goals I didn't even know I had. It took one simple step. To step out of my comfort zone.

For 2013, I'm going to put everything that I've learnt back in 2012 into practice as well as grow personally and professionally.

First of all, I'm going to work at maintaining my body, and *hopefully* lose a bit more. I had no idea that I was going to lose that much, nor do I have any intentions of looking anything like the girls in America's Next Top Model. I believe that part of my success was being realistic about my goals. So I signed up for OBC back in January, and once tomorrow comes, I will be going back to my 'reducing junkies' plan, and choosing the healthier stuff :)

Then, there's my personal KPIs for motivationMY.com and inspire.fm. I aspire to have approximately one post/interview within a span of 2 months. This means that I should be producing at least 6 interviews and 6 blog posts in the year of 2013. I don't think it's unachievable, nor do I think it's over-achieving. I think it's achievable and I'm nothing less than excited to make it happen :)

Well, for 2013, those would have to be my main goals. Everything that I achieve aside from these would be the icing on the cake.

I had a great 2012, and I look forward to an awesome 2013 :)

Love always,
DancerGal Sheryl!

No comments:

Post a Comment