February 8, 2013

In the Life of DancerGal: FIRST Award EVER!

Ok, fine. My title might be a teeny bit misleading :P

Anyway, here goes. I've received something called a "Versatile Blogger Award", awarded to me by the awesome Syafique Shuib, founder of the awesome motivationMY.com and a friend :)

*sheepish* I promised that I would blog once a month, but have yet to keep to my KPIs :P Will promise to come up with posts soon! *note to self: PUT INTO ACTION!!!!*



With this title, comes some responsibilities! Part of the rules as a recipient of this award, I have to post the award on my blog, share seven random things about me, and nominate seven people for the award. So, let's start with the 7 random things (or I'd like to coin them, weird about me!) :P 
  1. I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE eSports fan. Note, I said fan and not player. Have stopped playing StarCraft 2 for quite a bit now, due to time and hardware constraints, but I am determined to get back into the game. For now, it's pure watching, and coming up with my own analysis about the games. (Please do not hesitate to add me on B.net if you have an account. My ID is DancerGal - will update you on my ID tag later!)
  2.  I am a performance artist in my own right. I enjoy singing and (honestly!) think that I am quite vocally strong. I also am a dance instructor and I do ballet, tap and hip-hop. I have something coming up that's pretty interesting, but I can't disclose too much details yet. Will do it when all details are final :) 
  3. I love to challenge my brain and feed it constantly! When I was in school, I honestly hated studying. Maybe now I'm sort of making up for the lack of studying as a child, but at this point in my life, I literally dislike brainless activities. To me, any activity that doesn't involve me hurting my brain a bit, doesn't really work for me! :P
  4. I love to challenge myself physically as well! I am a insane person who goes for Bootcamp. Honestly, the experience isn't that bad, and I adore the idea that I lose insane amounts of weight once I start getting back to my eating right habits and drinking tons of water. :) If I don't calculate the months that I've been missing, I've been in Bootcamp for about 13 months now! #proud
  5. I love to EAT! Hahaha! This is interesting! After my last one about losing weight, now I say I love to eat! LOL! Well, I honestly do. I indulge in my foods (not too much, of course!) and I do spend quite a large amount of $$ on my personal F&B each month. Not to mention, Alexis and Starbucks are kinda sorta my favourite F&B joints! :P But oh well! :)
  6. I have very low tolerance for people who do NOT appreciate Friendship! I would be (as some people would call it, and so do I!) a very weird friend to have. As a friend, I would feel the need to tell you the truth no matter how bad it hurts. Sadly, not many people are able to accept that. Some even have taken the insane step to consciously avoiding me due to this "weirdness". Honestly, I don't think it's weird, as I want my friends to be the same with me, but I am glad that I have true friends who appreciate this side of me. Not many, but even one is enough :) 
  7. I enjoy spending time with some of my cousins (*ahem* CHARMAINE HO!) and although we are family, I somehow feel that we are more like friends. Like we can hangout, especially our routine Karaoke sessions when she gets back from her studies ALL THE TIME, we can do some random stuff and we always enjoy ourselves :) Looking forward to more time spent with her soon! :) 
Okay! So that's seven random things about me, and now it's time for me to nominate seven other people to receive this award. However, please bear in mind that I do NOT follow many, so here goes nothing: 
  1. Ceddy Lopez 
  2. Debbie Elara or her handy craft blog @ http://www.crafty-heart.com/
  3. Carmen Wong
  4. Magdeline Wang
  5. Jacqueline Teo
  6. Dennis Lee
  7. Last but not least.... whoever who runs this blog:You Know You're In Cempaka When... 
So I've done my nominations! Back to you guys! :) 

P/S: I know I've been a bit slow on my posts lately, but I'll be back soon. I promise okay? :) 

Love always, 
DancerGal Sheryl! 

2 comments: