December 8, 2014

This post isn't gonna be all love and sunshine. Look away if you had a good day!

So, today I had a really horrible day. I don't really think I could call it horrible, but more like incredibly unfortunate. I'm just having one of those days, where I ended it in tears and I'm like asking myself why in the world is this happening.

I'm not gonna be one of those people who are like "life is all amazing" and all that bullshit, cos I believe everyone has some form of sh*t in their lives, nor am I gonna be like "life isn't worth living" and all that melodrama nonsense, cos well, everyone has sh*t. I think today's keyword for me would be that. SH*T.

Why is my day like this? Well, I don't think you guys need to know. Then why am I typing this? Well, to me, this is an outlet. A venting point. You will know when I start vlogging. Why do I wanna ruin your good day with this horrible blogpost? Well, did you read the title? Don't read this if you had a good day today. Today is just one of those days where I really cannot even begin to accept any form of positivity. So yeah.

I'm just gonna end my suck-a$$ day by watching videos of my favorite YouTube stars doing funny things. It's not much, but it does make me laugh, so whatever. Don't worry. I'll go back to being all positive tomorrow. TOMORROW.

I love you all, I'm just having a really bad day and let's just end it there.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment