November 28, 2014

In the Life of DancerGal: 20th November 2014

So on this particular day, I had a fun day out with friends.

From 11am, I drove to Subang, SS15, to meet up with Charmaine (a cousin of mine!) at Cosans Coffee. Our friends, John Low and Carmen Wong met us there and decided to drive us to Empire Subang for lunch. Carmen (then-preggers!) had decided on Serai and so, we went.



Our lunch was relatively simple and I didn't eat much anyway. We had some dishes (the steamed fish was pretty awesome and the fried brinjal was really good!) and the bill came up to about RM 80 plus (I think? I don't really remember cos it's been a while.

Then we headed off to Cosans Coffee for some coffee (like duh!) and to play some board games. Carmen had the green tea latte which was pretty yummy. I shall return and try it for myself. I had the iced french vanilla latte and that was pretty good as well. I definitely will go back to try more stuff. See you guys there, maybe? :)



Around 6pm, I headed off to Bangsar Village for a quick dinner with my family. Had a quick dinner at Three Little Pigs. Every time I go there, I realize the menu is really pretty small. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Your judgement. 


Then I headed off to Loudspeaker, Kota Damansara with Jeremy, Chrisy and Lyn Sheng for some much-needed karaoke/relaxation/catching up session. The prices there are relatively affordable and will definitely be a go-back place for singing. If there was a consideration not to go back, it would be because our mics were spoilt and it took a bit of our time to get us to a new room. In terms of service, that would have to be my only complain. But yeah. I had a great time! Can't wait to spend more time out with mah friends <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment