January 2, 2015

Celebratory lunch at Genji, PJ Hilton!

Sometime in November, I sat for my ISTD Intermediate Tap Examinations. I thought that I didn't do very well, but the results came out and I got a DISTINCTION! I was so incredibly happy that when I first found out, I was like screaming at the top of my voice. Naturally, I told a few people and one of those was SammoBammo. He was proud of me and took me out for a nice celebratory lunch! That lunch was at Genji, a Japanese restaurant in PJ Hilton.

Before anyone even starts to complain, there is something that I need to note. SammoBammo has the Hilton card which allows you to get a 50% discount when you bring a 2nd person. Most hotels have the same reward system thingy, so please go find out about those. Regardless, it was a treat from SammoBammo to me for doing well in my exams so I was grateful for that! Plus, the food was good! :) 









The food was really delicious and I really enjoyed myself. Thank you for the lovely lunch, SammoBammo :) 

Love always,
DancerGal Sheryl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment